The International Association of University Libraries (IATUL) invites you to attend the 40th Annual IATUL Conference at The University of Western Australia and Curtin University in Perth, Australia from 23 June to 27 June 2019. This is an excellent opportunity to hear about the latest academic library initiatives, visit award-winning libraries, and network with colleagues and friends from all over the world.
Technology has fundamentally changed the role of the academic library and how it operates. This is evident in the increased access to digital sources of knowledge, and digital tools and services for students, teachers and researchers along with the increasingly important role of the library’s physical place on campus. The IATUL 2019 conference themes will provide ample opportunity to explore and learn about how the library can enable work, study and research in higher education.
The topics for the conference will be:
- Next Generation Information Discovery and Access
- Best Practice in Information and Digital Literacy
- Structures and Skills for Future Work
- Library Spaces for Outstanding Student Experience and Research Excellence
- Pathways to F.A.I.R. (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable) Research
- Strategic Advocacy and Partnerships, Locally and Globally
- Value and Impact with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event in Perth! More information will follow soon on this website.