The 2013 IATUL Conference will be held in Cape Town, South Africa from 14 - 18 April. The theme is "Doing it together: effective collaboration."
Papers and posters that will aid in sharing experiences and understanding of the effectiveness of collaboration in the following areas are welcome:
- E-learning and beyond: transliteracy, blended learning, game based learning and academic social networks
- E-science: local strategies and beyond – including research data management in libraries
- Cloud computing: impact on library services and collaborative ventures, use and benefits for libraries, support for research, etc.
- Libraries as collaborative hubs: for students and faculty, library and general academic support services
- Inner university collaboration: library and faculty, library and student body, library support services, library building/refurbishment planning structures and marketing of library services
- Library and their business partners: electronic data exchange, consortia, and more
- Inter Library networking: national, regional and international library collaborative ventures Conference Papers
Closing date: 1 September 2012
Go to source: