|Full Seminar||€ 150||€ 250|
|Day Registration||€ 45||€ 95|
|2-Day Registration||€ 70||€ 170|
|Bavarian Dinner on Monday||€ 40||€ 40|
|Study Tour on Wednesday||€ 40||€ 40|
Full seminar fees include:
- Attendance at all seminar sessions
- Seminar materials
- Morning and afternoon coffee on Monday and Tuesday
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday
- Bavarian Dinner on Monday at Zum Franziskaner
- Study Tour on Wednesday (including entrance fees and museum tour)
at Deutsches Museum and Library, Christmas Markets
Day registration includes:
- Attendance at that day's seminar sessions
- Seminar materials
- Morning and afternoon coffee
Accommodation and transport are not included in the participation fee. The dinner on Tuesday is optional (self-payer basis).
Please use our online form and book the full seminar or individual modules:
After registration you will receive an invoice by e-mail with all information on fees and bank transfer.
Registration will close on 31 October 2018.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
We look forward to your participation at our seminar. Should you register and need to cancel, please keep the following refund and substitution policy in mind.
- If, after booking for the IATUL Seminar 2018 you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional cost.
- Please advise of substitutions in writing to the IATUL Office so a correct name tag can be available at the registration desk.
- Cancellation more than 60 days before the event: 100% refund (deadline 4 October 2018)
- Cancellation less than 60 days and more than 30 days before the event: 90% refund (deadline 3 November 2018)
- Cancellation less than 30 days, but more than 14 days: 80% refund (deadline 19 November 2018)
- Cancellation less than 14 days, no refund.
Cancellation must be in writing. The effective date is the date of dispatch.
c/o Technical University of Munich
80333 Munich, Germany